- Color & Consistency: Honey amber & thin with quickly developing legs
- Nose: Pear and fruit. Floral with butterscotch and a slight citrus/lemongrass hit
- Taste: Nutmeg, pepper, pistachio, sugar
- Finish: Unfortunately shorter than we would like with sherry notes and spice. It's like a jilted lover; sweet in the moment but quick to say goodbye.
- Conclusion: Good scotch but better if you can find it at reasonable cost. Could do with some more aging and maybe bottle at a higher proof. All that to say this scotch would be (and is) welcomed by the majority as there is really nothing offensive about it save for the short finish and oh yeah, it lost 1/2 glass for the exorbitant price tag (at least in the Northwest market).