- Color & Consistency: Akin to a tanned Donald Trump & slow skinny chicken legs
- Nose: "Holy Sweet Peat & Band-aids that's a good nose!" - Josh. Oh and cranberries.
- Taste: For 100 proof its smooth like Jagger. Slightly dry, butter, apple & toffee
- Finish: Peaty, malty & wheaty. Hangs onto your tongue for dear life
- Conclusion: Unique to Speyside the Solstice is distilled from both peated and non-peated malted barley and finished off in a Tawny port pipe. This 2nd Edition release is just plain delicious and we so wish it was more readily available. This is one to grab if you can as it is definitely a unique duck.