- Color & Consistency: Amber with quick legs
- Nose: Rye. A floral shop where all the flowers are past their prime. Reminiscent of a young tequila or freshly cut grain field.
- Taste: Light and savory. Caramel, grains and citrus notes.
- Finish: Play-dough & candy wax (Apparently some of the sidekicks had a play-dough eating problem as a child)
- Conclusion: 100% Pure Rye mash bill. Aged 4 months in oak wine barrels from California. We wouldn't buy it again but if you are a Rye fan and want to try something unique within the same family we'd say give it a go. Very, very young. The uniqueness keeps it a 1/2 glass above 2. Not currently available in Oregon.