Check out our new feature... Readings From The Bottle. A rather uncomfortable yet oddly luxurious way to experience our favorite drams. Enjoy!
Now on to the review.....
Rating 4 Glasses
- Distillery: Ardbeg Distillery Limited
- Years Aged: NAS
- Proof: 94.8
- Price (USD): $99.95
- Availability: Uncommon to Rare
- Color & Consistency: Golden goodness
- Nose: Peaty as heck, coastal air & leather
- Taste: smooth, slightly medicinal & sweet
- Finish: Lasting smoke with a hint of brine and spice.
- Conclusion: As this is one of Josh's favorites he remarked that "Drinking Perpetuum makes you only want Islay Scotch for the rest of your life".
- Ultimately we came to the conclusion that while you won't find a bad Ardbeg (and this one is definitely not), this release may not be so exceptionally limited as to be worth the extra $50 over Ardbeg 10. We look forward to reviewing the next releases to see how they stack up.