- Color: Dark Caramel
- Nose: Spice, cherry & strong hit of alcohol
- Taste: Cherry cough medicine
- Finish: Long, warm & sumptuous
- Conclusion: 2014 Release. Master distiller Jim Rutledge retired in September of 2015. Read more here about his departure.
- This one will definitely put some hair on your chest. Could be sipped on indefinitely but would benefit from a couple drops of water to bring out the flavors above the alcohol. Smells like a maraschino cherry stumbled into a bar and got drunk on everclear..... Josh then proceeds to make a comment regarding broken pitted fruits and such. As peculiar as this release is, its unique characteristics & oddities make it an enjoyable dram. We would buy it again. (If you can find it)