- Distillery: Four Roses Distillery LLC
- Proof: 100
- Color: Dark Amber
- Nose: Floral, vanilla, maple & spice
- Taste: Classic bourbon flavor. Sweet, caramel &maraschino cherries
- Finish: Tang, citrus & clove with a decent amount of heat
- Conclusion: 2014 Release. Master distiller Jim Rutledge retired in September of 2015. Compliments a Connecticut wrapper perfectly. Awesomeness in a bottle and definitely worth buying. Better yet buy two just in case you loose (or drink) one. This should be a staple in anyone's liquor cabinet.