Rating 3.5 Glasses
- Distillery: Blended for Stanley Morrison & Son Ltd
- Years Aged: 5
- Proof: 86
- Price (USD): $22.95
- Availability: Widespread
- Color & Consistency: Color of IPA, thin.
- Nose: Slightly sweet, light burn, clean
- Taste: Bit of peat, vanilla, toffee, mild burn.
- Finish: Clean, fleeting, very dry.
- Conclusion: Great buy for the money.
Our group rated Bank Note on the same overall level as Monkey Shoulder in this tasting session but should earn some extra credit as it was almost $10 less expensive. Cutty Sark took the cake between the trio and set the bar for us regarding blended scotch.