- Distillery: Edrington Distillers Limited
- Proof: 100
- Price (USD): $29.00
- Availability: Widespread
- Color & Consistency: Dehydrated piss, legs like Serena Williams...fast and thick.
- Nose: Toffee, pepper, super super super subtle stewed fruit.
- Taste: Bold(made Matt's face turn red), Stewed fruit. Pepper, vanilla, toffee.
- Finish: Oily, lingers on the tongue for a short time. Some spice but with less bite.
- Conclusion: Good flavor profile and set the bar for blended scotches that we have sampled to date.
Cutty Sark took the cake during our blended scotch tasting session coming in heads above Monkey Shoulder and Bank Note.