- Distillery: Wild Turkey® Distilling Company (Lawrenceburg, KY)
- Proof: 81
- Availability: Widespread
- Color & Consistency: Light & watery
- Nose: Oakey, caramel & vanilla, light spice but nothing like its 101 proof big brother
- Taste: Spice heavy up front, sour corn & cinnamon
- Finish: Smooth finish, alcohol at the end
- Conclusion: One guy in the group (Russ) said that it was "in yo face!" Not a bad mixer but nothing special. Would rather have 101 any day. Blended with 3 whiskeys from 6-8 years old which does give it some body and depth. Definitely a step up from the young and lackluster Wild Turkey 80 that it replaced.