- Distillery: Heaven Hill Distilleries (Bardstown, KY)
- Proof: 94
- Availability: Widespread
- Color & Consistency: Reddish-brown, thick
- Nose: Complex, spice, harsh, smokey. Almost scotch-like
- Taste: Strong, buttery, alcohol, rum, stewed fruit
- Finish: Syrupy, long and fruity
- Conclusion: As a group this one was split down the middle on likeability.
- "Not Old Crow but if it had an older cousin who lived in a trailer park this would be it" ...Josh
Russ didn't like it and he made some crazy Richard Sherman face to show his distain.