- Color & Consistency: Rich mahogany & fat sticky legs
- Nose: A lumber mill wet with morning dew. The port comes through like the Kool-Aid man through concrete.
- Taste: Thick bitter woodiness and heavy oak tannins. Cherry cough syrup.
- Finish: Marred by a lingering bitterness much like an overdose of NyQuil™
- Conclusion: Batch No. 10. Good well rounded whiskey for beginners that lends itself to the sweeter side of life thanks to finishing off in port wine casks. It's price is slightly reaching in this category but would be a great stocking stuffer for Christmas.