- Color & Consistency: If Oak trees could bleed. Finally understand what AC/DC meant when they sang "Knocking me out with those American thighs"
- Nose: Imagine a carpenter covered in sugar wating to be seen in the ER at the local hospital
- Taste: Marginally smooth but akin to a random coctail with Irish whiskey and a hint of Fireball
- Finish: Tangy, perfume & short
- Conclusion: We would call this your Triple B... Bread & Butter Bourbon. Liken it to a better version of Port Chilkoot with all of the oakiness. Definitely makes a good mixer but none of us shed a tear when Josh accidentally knocked his glass over. Jeff initially wanted to mix it with pop rocks for whatever reason and after what seemed an eternity of silence apparently mulling over his thoughts on the matter simply stated, "Tastes like Bourbon."